Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bride for Rent Movie memorable Quotes


"Commitment lasts forever."

"Hinala ko nga talaga na allergic ka pa sa words na commitment and forever."
"It's just that hindi lang talaga ako naniniwala sa ganyan."

"It was bound to happen."

"I'm sorry pare. I just realized how horrible your past relationships were."

"We are in this business of make-believe."

"Don't give us on up baby ang peg natin dito."

"Ang gwapo niya talaga pero di siya nakatingin sa akin."

"I am a woman of dignity, pride and integrity."

"I don't want a civil wedding. Marriage is sacred and I want a priest to officiate the wedding."

"I know my grandson. He does not believe in marriage."

"So sa madaling salita, mas kailangan mo ako."

"A happy wife means a happy life."

"Para kumonti ang problema natin, kailangan palagi akong masaya."

"Don't you dare fall in love with me."

"We have to hurry. Time is gold."

"I'm not a charity case. Wag mo akong tulungan."

"Sometimes the people you love the most... Those are the persons who would hurt you the most."

"That was the last time I heard him say please."

"My grandson is not a heartless monster. His heart was so just broken for such a long time. And my love won't mend it and I don't think it will ever heal."

"From what i just heard, you are now better than your dad."

"Kapag marunong kang magsorry, ikaw yung mas mabuting tao."

"Congratulations! You are now close to becoming a better person."

"People change. Malay mo mapaniwala na ako sa forever na yan."

"Kung ganun, simulan na ang paghahanap sa forever."

"There's a miracle going on."

"Meron kaming pangako na walang iwanan. Yung bang to love and to hold, in richness or poorer, xxx. Yun yata talaga ang secreto eh."

"When I saw Pia, I knew right that second, that she was the girl I'm going to marry."

"Tonight is a very special night. I hope you'll be proud of me."

"I could swear, love is just a game that children play. No more than a game. Til I met you, I never knew what love was. Til I met you, this feeling seems to grow everyday."

"Rocky, I have fallen in love with you. I am in love with you. But if we want this relationship to work, let us start with honesty. So I want to be honest with you now. Rocky, I love you. Can you love me too and never ever leave? Please?"

"It doesn't give you the right to play with my feeling."

"Sa lahat ng pagpapanggap, maniwala ka, minahal kita."

"This is the first time I believed into something real, that something can last forever. Yun pala, the joke was on me. Napaniwala mo ako na meron pang pwede pang magmahal sa akin ng ganito."

"I'm so sorry for all the stupid decisions I made."

"I love you too. So much."

"What is the secret to a long-lasting relationship?"
"The secret? Your lolo and I chose to love each other every waking day until the last day of his life."

"We just chose to believe in forever. So you see what we've learned? Forever is giving one another unlimited chances to love another every day."

"Just believe in love. Love and be loved. Love and forgive."

"Katanggap-tanggap ka kasi kaya mong tanggapin ang isang tulad ko. No more lies. No more script."

"Will you be my wife, for real?"
"Kahit hindi mo pa tinatanong, yes na yes. I'm so excited na."

"I love you, Rocco."
"I love you too Rocky, forever and ever."

"Eto na, Mr. and Mrs. Married for Real."

No comments:

Post a Comment